CureZone   Log On   Join
Let the patient decide...

grzbear Views: 7,211
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,388,443

Let the patient decide...

Both of you care about people very much... both of you agree on probably greater than 85% of your thoughts and methods. You are both very valuable assets to these forums.

I have NEVER read a post from either one of you that I would consider "bad" advise, although I may not have agreed with the entire reasoning, protocol, or post... that does not make one way, more right than the other IMO.

I believe strongly that it is important to understand there are many ways to approach a health problem\crisis AND, the methods used depend greatly on what one has on hand, or can obtain, at times, in short notice. Under these circumstances, understanding acid\base comes in very handy... as it opens up options one may not have thought of before.

Some methods, like CS may appeal to some people better than the herbal route... I think these options should be, and remain available.

Recently, my wife asked me about CS... more specifically ionic silver. She is willing to try it for her ails due to a second hand testimony from one of her sister's hospice patients.

My wife has always had yeast problems... the CS may be just the ticket to open her eyes a bit more beyond the mineral baths and oil pulling she does now. Her diet still sucks... :-(

But then, who am I to argue with her over what she should, or should not do? She flat out tells me no with some of my suggestions even though she has witnessed the incredible improvement in me.

I am more active than I was 10 years ago... CS may be the "gateway" into my world for her... it was a stepping stone for me to the point I am at today... and I know that it does have applications, and that it works.

In spite of our very minor differences of opinion based on countless hours of study, it is way past time to put any debate aside and focus on unity... letting the patient decide what they think may be best for them.

I say that because I know as healing coaches (we are not healers; the patient does all of the work), we could fall into the trap where we want to take "control" of the "patient's" care... just as a doctor does (have you ever witnessed a doctor blow up when another doctor steps in on a patient's care?)... this, IMO is the wrong way to go.

If possible, lay it out for the patient with options if available... then let them decide.

An appropriate quote...

“It is more important to know what sort of person has a disease than to know what sort of disease a person has.”
Hippocrates

grz-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)