CureZone   Log On   Join
*!* garlic testimony *!*

unyquity Views: 8,747
Published: 15 y

*!* garlic testimony *!*

My 15 y/o niece has been fighting a sore throat that Echinacea couldn't seem to beat (very unusual, but she's a VERY busy young woman, with TONS going on and lots of physically grueling activities).

It turned to strep (with the white pustules in the back of the throat). Aunt Uny said, RAW GARLIC ASAP! & keep going with the Echinacea. And low & behold (going to school and everything else) she did the raw garlic. I didn't talk directly to her, but I think I told her mom 3-5 cloves daily...but she only did 1 a day (maybe two one day?) I'm not sure.

A couple-three days later? NO STREP!

I am SO proud of this gal (and my sister that 'raised her up') - and just thrilled that she's MY niece :) She carries a canvas tote that says "Don't Panic - It's ORGANIC!". She CHOOSES to eat the most non-toxic diet that she possibly can; she's starting to cleanse her intestinal tract; she tries to educate her peers and help them stay off of things like Ritalin & other pharmaceuticals; she speaks the truth to her teachers and friends; she gets top grades; she's a member of her HS "pom squad" (award winning that travels & performs); she won the 'most improved' (I think that's correct) last year in a VERY elite dance troupe (the 'troupe' are the elect dancers of the Academy, and they also travel & perform over a tri-state area)...and her boyfriend just wrote a research paper on the dangers of Genetically-Modified foods and Morgellons!

She puts most adults that claim they are "serious" about natural health and healing to shame, eh? How many do you know that would choose Antibiotics or something like Colloidal Silver , rather than to risk 'smelling bad' with garlic? And tell the truth to their co-workers about pharmaceuticals, even if they're not asked...simply because they care so much about their fellow humans? ppfffft, most adults wouldn't risk that kind of "peer pressure" or possible ridicule to help ANYbody.

By the way, about Colloidal Silver (and Antibiotics ). They work - CS kills bacteria, virus & fungus...but it kills ALL of them, even the good guys. And no 'probiotic pill' can restore the good guys to our body's perfectly natural balance, because no laboratory could EVER know the balance of the zillions of micro-organisms in our own body every day. PLUS, by killing the invading pathogen, it deprives our immune system of an opportunity to "learn the code" (so to speak) of the pathogen and remember how to destroy it...so the next time we're exposed to the same pathogen, instead of the immune system knowing how to defeat it, the pathogen grows and multiplies until the immune system can figure it out. So basically, it really does 'weaken' the immune system. But garlic doesn't kill or harm the beneficial microorganisms...and when taken with echinacea, the echinacea enhances & strengthens the immune system while the garlic is fighting, too. And that STRENGTHENS the immune system, wins the victory, and does not alter the natural balance of the body in any way. So let's here it for Garlic, Echinacea...AND MY NIECE!

(of course, if large doses of garlic are taken, it may also prevent the immune system from 'learning' because it's such a strong natural Antibiotic BUT it leaves the rest of the balance of the microorganisms intact).

Proud Aunt Unyquity

P.S. If she can risk all the possible 'peer pressure' she does as a teenager in a public school for speaking the truth, then I can risk 'getting into it on CZ' with the proponents of Colloidal Silver . That young lady is a SERIOUS inspiration to us all, eh?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (2)