CureZone   Log On   Join
You are right - we won't ever agree on that one!

Tony Isaacs Views: 7,256
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,388,401

You are right - we won't ever agree on that one!

You are right, Uny  - you made up your mind about colloidal silver a long time ago and nothing I say nor any amount of facts I produce is liable to change it.  So, while I could debate every point you made against colloidal silver, it is much better if we just agree to disagree. 

Had your post not been cross posted outside your private forum and into support forums I would have left it alone to begin with.

I will just say this:  I have studied colloidal silver extensively and am satisfied that it is safe when used properly.  By the same token I also like garlic and  echinacea.  They all have different health benefits and uses.

And btw, so no one misunderstands - I am not here for the money and  I do not profit from silver unless someone follows a link on my website or in my private forum.  The same as you profit from the sales of products from your private forum - including garlic and echinacea. When it comes to sales, I don't think you are in it for the money either but I nevertheless hope you do a lot better than the mere pittance I derive from my private forum at CZ - and you deserve to do well because you truly care about helping people heal and you have outstanding tinctures and products.

All the best,

Tony

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.235 sec, (2)