CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Super-oxidizers

jessesmom1987 Views: 12,891
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,375,987

Re: Super-oxidizers

Which was one of the things that showed on a marker blood test the Alternative Dr had me do. It showed that the iron level was fine, I wasn't deficient- but whatever else it was on there indicated that the iron up-take was lower than it should have been.

I was rereading through the Toxic copper information I printed out.

It talks alot about copper causing manganese deficiency, and many of the things associated with that. One of the things that stood out, also referring to iron, is that excessive copper lowers manganese, and permits iron deposition in the liver, resulting in liver dysfunction...

But right under that it also says:
>>>A copper deficiency also interferes wtih the ability of the liver to detoxify.

Now I have some other questions about the copper elimination though..because I have been taking the 10-20 mg of zinc, 250-1,000 mcg of molybdenum, 250-500 mg of calcium, and 2 G of vitamin C 3x a day from the Cutler information...but then I was rereading it, and it's not for copper elimination as much as it is for not absorbing copper in the intestines...

In the Toxic copper information--it says:

--Copper can displace iron from the liver

And:
Iron and Manganese- remove copper from the liver.

I've been using the IP6 for removing the "iron rust", but should I be using "fresh iron" with manganese to remove copper from the liver (?)

Molybdenum and sulfur- bind copper in the intestine.

Zinc-lowers copper levels in the blood.

Vitamin C-chealates copper in the blood.

Vitamin B6, folic acid and niacin are also copper antagonists.

And:

>>>Lead adversely alters coper metabolism as one aspect of it's toxicity.

I was listening to a guy on tv a couple of days ago, and learned that one of the things associated with Meneres Disease, is manganese deficiency. I did a search and found more information about it on the internet. There are alot of things associated with manganese deficiency.

In the Toxic copper information--it says to remove copper from the liver--that it's Iron and Manganese that are needed to do that. I haven't been taking any extra iron..should I be, with the cloves (manganese) if that's what I'm wanting to happen?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (2)