CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sinusitis 20 years block nose and some headache only, fungus?

truehawk Views: 28,044
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 137,107

Re: Sinusitis 20 years block nose and some headache only, fungus?

go to pubmed.gov and enter the search terms "biofilm sinusitis."
Read the abstracts that you find there.

also go to the national Science foundation center for biofilm engineering site.

Biofilms are complex communities of bacteria all kinds of other microfloria, found in watery environments on all kinds of surfaces. What they share is that they are form a gooey glue that allow them to stick to the surface and each other. The first biofilms that I studied were causing pitting corrosion on stainless steel.

Biofilms are a great pest in potable water systems and are extreamly hard to kill there. Bacteria in a biofilm will live through antibotic concentrations 100 times higher than the MLD 100 for free floating bacteria of the same species.

What I have found helpful.
tea
Garlic mustard
Peppermint oil externally applied.
Enzymes such as papaya enzyme, cellulase, protease, serrapeptise, amylase.
Sugars that foul the goo's attachment sites such as D-mannose
Clyndiamycian
Grape seed extract
beta glucan nanoparticals
intraconazol
licorice root concentrate
Activa or Curturel because the lacto bacillis is not a goo former and makes enzymes that fight them.
Be aware that when the goo starts to come loose it is like stripping old paint off a surface. It swells up first even as it begins to flow out.

With constant application of this stuff I manage to keep both sides of my head open.

My long term hopes ride on a vaccine against e-coli and a vaccine against beta glucan, a componant of
fungal cell walls.
If you read the cites you will see that people with CS have a biofilm, and the controls don't, it is my theory that people with Cronic sinusitis have the wrong strain of e coli. Every survey of bacteria in people's sinuses has found staph and e-coli, but you see this bug comes in smooth or rough versions and the rough version has has spikes called pili or curli. The smooth e-coli does not stain with congo red and is not involved in human disease. The e-coli with the pili creat red staining colonies and are the main cause of urinary tract infections. These red staining strains use beta amyloid to glue themselves to each other and the surface. They also insinuate themselves below the surface of the epithieal cells. The red version uses it's little spikes to exchange plasmids with other bacteria of it's species and different species, so it's genetics are extreamly veriable.
I think the e-coli is the basement species. Most fungus can not attach by themselves.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)