CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Both

Views: 3,453
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,363,609

Re: Both

Thank you for your wonderful reply......I have already gone through Deliverance, and did not feel any spirits leave, but the next day, I felt WONDERFUL, and very close to God. But then everything came back MUCH WORSE. I was almost suicidal, even though I would never actually do that-I started praying that God would kill me because I could not stand this intense battle anymore.

I have read that if a person who is an unbeliever has evil spirits cast out, they will come back MUCH worse. This is why it has scared me so much.....I have talked to many people who have had Deliverance done, and they were completely healed afterwards....so why is mine so much WORSE?

Also, I was at church Sunday, and I had a girl pray for me for my depression. I did not know her, and she did not know of my struggles. She started praying, and she said "Wow-I feel something!"

I was hoping it was something good, but then she said that she "felt" a complete TUG OF WAR going on inside me. She said that I was literally being "pulled in two" inside.

What would this mean? Of course I understand that the "tug of war" is the battle of good and evil...but if I am really saved, then why does Satan still have so much influence?

Why is it that I have begged God every single day for 2 years now for the baptism of the Holy Ghost, and still have not received it?

Why don't I hear God's Voice anymore?

Why don't I seem to have the Holy Spirit anymore?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (1)