CureZone   Log On   Join
Sandi!!!!

rudenski Views: 7,079
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 136,187

Sandi!!!!

Listen to your guides! All the semantics is unimportant. I think you have it nailed down. Forget everything but the most important thing....Love...not my love...not your love....but the Unconditional Love that comes from the_________ fill in the blank....greater loving consciousnes that forgave us for our weaknesses...Walk in love...without judgement...of even yourself....Love yourself the way your_________fill in the blank greater loving consciousnes loves you...the rest is just symbolism and rhetoric.....

fear is an addiction...treat it with loving kindness and watch it creep off in the darkness from whence it came...

also consider getting in touch with a very joyful accupuncturist for your spine...I have now broken my neck twice and seriously reinjured it a third time...We are fighting the same battle...A positive attitude is also a necessary ingrediant in healing...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.096 sec, (1)