CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: tuberculosis - nebulizer - iodine

torn2tears Views: 15,881
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,355,232

Re: tuberculosis - nebulizer - iodine

I have not read the book but this was some of the introductions.
I like to share ideas of interest with everyone.
They can accept it or reject it.
SSKI nor vit C does not go well with me. My body's lack of K2 may be the key. Or a mineral issue. But I have not caught a cold in 6 months.
What works for me may not work for others.
An exchange of ideas, different ways of dosing and suppliementing can be key. Most of all support for those
who are still searching for good health.
For me I have mostly found it, but it is afterall
a journey not a destination.

t2t

Iodine Bringing back the Uneversal Medicine

Iodine does not cause problems in people it cures them
through the fulfillment of nutritional law. Iodine is
absolutely essential for human development and health.
This book is about one of the most useful of all medicinal substances Iodine can be used in many different ways depending on the presenting clinical situation. It can be taken orally, applied transdermally, vaporized in a nebulizer for application into the lungs and used in douches. Iodine is not just a thyroid stimulator - it has many functions in the body and thus uses in medicine.
Never has there ever been a greater need for a safe broad band anti-pathogen agent like iodine. Though iodine kills 90 percent of bacteria on the skin within 90 seconds its use as an antibiotic has been ignored. Iodine exhibits activity against bacteria, molds, yeasts, protozoa, and many viruses; indeed, of all antiseptic preparations suitable for direct use on humans and animals and upon tissues, only iodine is capable of killing all classes of pathogens: gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, mycobacteria, fungi, yeasts, viruses and protozoa. Most bacteria are killed within 15 to 30 seconds of contact.
In my Winning the War on Cancer book iodine is presented as a vital component for cancer treatment. It is absolutely vital for preventing and curing breast cancer and probably all forms of cancer would be diminished by its concentrated use. Dr. Tullio Simoncini, an oncologist in Rome, famous for his sodium bicarbonate treatments, uses iodine to treat skin cancer.

A great feeling of security for a parent comes from
administering a medicinal like iodine. It is what
I give my children instead of dangerous antibiotics
when they are sick. It is what I use when the
first symptoms of flu approach and it does
spare one the worst of that misery.
Mark Sircus, Ac., OMD
According to Dr. Stephen A. Hoption Cann, Department of Health Care and Epidemiology, University of British Columbia, iodine deficiency can have deleterious effects on the cardiovascular system, and correspondingly, that a higher iodine intake may benefit cardiovascular function. Dr. Michael Donaldson says, “Iodine stabilizes the heart rhythm, lowers serum cholesterol, lowers blood pressure, and is known to make the blood thinner as well, judging by longer clotting times seen by clinicians. Iodine is not only good for the cardiovascular system, it is vital.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)