CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: colour of bile

Tim Views: 18,702
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 134,957

Re: colour of bile

I've read similar info on medical websites. Fresh bile is yellow, while oxidized bile is green. It takes time for oxidation to occur, so it seems logical the green color probably indicates stagnant bile, and the darker green it is, the older the bile. The bacteria in the bowel convert the yellow or green bile into brown - which is why feces is brown by the way. If it isn't, then it means you have a lack of beneficial bacteria in your bowels.

On my first six flushes I got out many bright green stones with dark green interiors, giant yellow/tan stones with smaller dark green stones inside, and lots of yellow bile. I guess perhaps the bile was fresh but the green stones were not. On my last flush (the seventh), I got out dark green stones for the first time. I guess these were probably old ones then?

Tim

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)