CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: colour of bile

Tim Views: 18,467
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 134,978

Re: colour of bile

Hi Joe,

Did you read my response to one of your previous posts? If not, please read it (I've reposted it below.) Hopefully it will reduce your skepticism somewhat. It's good to be skeptical however. I'm still skeptical of the flush myself! Of course, I try to be equally skeptical of everything (including mainstream medicine AND alternative medicine.) However, my post demonstrates why it's unlikely (though not impossible I suppose) that the stones are composed of olive oil. After you've done five to ten flushes and your health has dramatically improved, I think you'll become more of a believer!

---------------------------------------
Here's my original post (slightly modified):

>>I have no actual proof for you that the bright green waxy stones are indeed Gallstones (however some people HAVE had them verified by laboratores to be composed entirely of cholesterol, calcium, and bile pigments, which is what Gallstones are made of...), however I can assure you they are NOT made of olive oil! Olive oil contains no cholesterol or "wax", therefore the waxy stones (if you cut one open, you can see that they are not oily but waxy) are not from the olive oil. Oil is NOT waxy! Cholesterol IS waxy!

When you eat oil or fat, your body releases bile to emulsify the fat. This breaks the oil down into very small fatty acid molecules, then the oil is absorbed. When you mix the oil with the juice, the same process happens, the juice (only works with FRESH citrus juice) will emulsify the oil. It's the same process soaps and detergents use to clean oil from your skin and clothes. They EMULSIFY the oil!

There are only two possibilities for the oil - it is either absorbed completely, or some of it ends up in the toilet. However, as you can look up on any medical website, undigested fat comes out as oily greasy stools. It doesn't congeal inside your intestines! In fact, olive oil won't congeal at all unless you chill it (for example in the refrigerator.) At higher temperatures (such as room temperature, or body temperature) in stays a liquid. When it comes into contact with bile it WILL NOT congeal, in fact it will do just the opposite - it will become emulsified.

Bile is bright green or yellow, and when too much cholesterol (or too little bile salts) are present in the bile, cholesterol and calcium/cholesterol stones form. This is why they are green and look "fresh". In fact, feces would be green or yellow, however the beneficial bacteria in your bowels oxidise the bile pigments and turn them from green and yellow to brown...

This page: http://www.drclark.net/info/liver.htm has a link to a lab analysis on a patient's stones, as well as a picture of the stones. The report says, "Calculi source reported as liver stones . Calculi composed primarily of cholesterol, calcium bilirubinate, bile salts, and pigments. This is consistent with a typical bile stone."

Hope this helps. Tim

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)