CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I created a living horror,im going to end my life.

thehealthbillionaire Views: 11,160
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,347,677

Re: I created a living horror,im going to end my life.

Ihad this ugly moles all my life and here goes my story...

OK

I recently purchased this product dermatend and was using it to get rid of my moles and as i was applying this product which contains bloodroot as its main ingredient,

A POTENT HERB BUT WHEN USED ALONE AND NOT GETTING TO THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM, YOU CAN GET UNEXPECTED RESULTS

i was supposed to scratch the surface of the mole to make it bleed a little bit and then apply a small amount of the paste on it,

NOT TOO SMART

put a bandaid on, and wait untill scab forms the next day.
So i did all as it said in the instructions and i applyied this to 35 moles all over my body and it reacted with all of them! I felt pain for almost a week..

A SIGN THE PROBLEM WAS NOT WORKING

i had this holes on some of the moles which scabs fell of prematurelly, i had and infection(puss that came out of some of the holes)i was cleaning my infected little wounds(6mm width 6mm length 4mm depth)with 96%alchohol and squeeze the puss and apply ampicillin Antibiotic on it daily so the infection cleared up in a week and then the holes filled with new skin in about 3 to 4 weeks i cant remmember exactly.

and so i am now left with a redness on my skin and i dont know wheather i caused myself burns from 2nd or 3rd degree?? whether i will have scars or not??

YOU'VE CREATED A DEFINITE PROBLEM, BUT IT IS ONE YOU CAN FIX FOR SURE VERY EASILY AND RAPIDLY

I was putting contractubex which has the same ingredients as mederma and its made by the same company also.. Im devastated i think i will be ugly like a monster i will have this ugly huge scars all over my body, i can't live like this i don't want to live in this horror that i created for myself, im going to end my life.

NO, YOU DONT WANT TO END YOUR LIFE. THE PROBLEM IS FIXABLE.
FIRST, THE REASON FOR YOUR SKIN PROBLEMS ARE OVER ACIDITY. YOU TRIED TO ATTACK THE PROBLEM WITHOUT GOING TO THE ROOT, WHICH IS YOUR DIET MY DEAR. IF YOU HAD AN ALKALINE STOMACH AND YOUR LIVER WAS WORKING LIKE IT SHOULD, YOUR SKIN WOULD BE AS SMOOTH AS A NEW BORN BABy.

CLEAN OUT YOUR COLON AND SMALL INTESTINE FIRST. THEN USE BAREFOOTS DEWORMER. HE'S ON CUREZONE AND HAS A FORUM CALLED BAREFOOTS FORUM. I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH! THEN DO A LONG TERM ONE JUICE FAST. WHILE DOING THIS, APPLY COMFREY/OLIVE OIL LIQUID MIX ALL OVER THE SORES. YOUR SKIN WILL PEEL WITHIN 30 DAYS AND REVEAL BRAND NEW SKIN!!

thehealthbillionaire

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)