CureZone   Log On   Join
I've faked it so much, I don't think I can really cllmax! HELP WHAT TO DO?

Peanutwoman Views: 4,021
Published: 15 y

I've faked it so much, I don't think I can really cllmax! HELP WHAT TO DO?

Okay, so here goes. I am 25 years old and have had about 10 different partners in my life. Problem is, I dont cllmax. I have never cllmaxed with any of them. At all.

I can give myself cllmaxs through clitoral stimulation, but thats it! I feel so bad that I dont have cllmaxs when I am with my boyfriend, that I continuously fake it so he thinks he has done a good job. He has told me before that he had to end a relationship with one of his previous girlfriends because he couldnt give her an cllmax and it upset him. So I fake it. Its not right, I know.

Sex feels good, and i enjoy our physical interaction and desire it, but when it comes down to it, my body just doesnt work in my favor.

I dont know what to do. I want to cllmax! I think my boyfriend is catching on because during oral sex, when I fake it, he comments that I am not contracting like I normally should during a real cllmax.

Are there any pills I can take to increase my ability to achieve cllmaxs? I try to relax and enjoy myself, but my faking takes over and ruins it all.

HELP ME PLEASE!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)