Re: Can Juicing help you lose weight???

fivestarz Views: 21,082
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 133,026

Re: Can Juicing help you lose weight???

I'm glad you ordered the juicer, it's great! Here is what I did:

3 days water fast
Then at least 2 weeks exclusively juicing
Then I started adding in one serving of cottage cheese, plus one tablespoon of flaxseed oil.
Then I added in banana daily.. I read that bananas have 18 amino acids and all 8 that the body needs but cannot produce.

I plan to keep juicing 2-3 times a day and adding in food slowly to keep the weight loss going and help my health problems.

That's about it. I also found out that it is the vital enzymes in the fresh juice that makes it so different than the bottled juices. With bottled juices I always had severe heartburn, but the fresh juices have completely eliminated my heartburn.

I am also juicing just about everything.. cucumbers, cabbage, radish, beet, oranges, pineapple, lemon, lime, carrot, apple, grapes, watermelon, cantalope, coconut, celery, sweet potaotoes, mangos, tomatoes, kiwis, garlic, ginger... and more. The books will tell you what is good for your conditions and weight loss.

Good Luck, keep us posted!!!!
You should also look into virgin coconut oil for weight loss.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)