CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Molybdenum .....is it good or bad for candida?

Views: 37,529
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 619,812

Re: Molybdenum .....is it good or bad for candida?

It has now been over 6 months for me using molybdenum for candida, and I promised in my post several months ago to do a follow-up:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1205183#i

I still swear by Molybdenum. I have been able to go off of it for weeks at a time and still the candida did not come back. I do notice when I am more toxic (like added toxic exposures, certain times of year more pollution, mold in buildings, etc.) that my body will require added molybdenum so I need to add molybdenum in again. I think ideally, taking a maintenance dose after clearing candida and cycling it (maybe like 2 weeks on, 4 days off then back on again) is best. The maintenance dose may vary by individual and level of toxicity but somewhere between 150 mcgs and 500 mcgs I think is best. I am currently using a different brand Carlson 500 mcg per tablet. I am not sure if it is as good as the Solgar, but it is less expensive.

I am still on the gluten free diet but no longer am on the strict candida free (no yeast, white foods, sugars, etc.) that I was on for 8 years.

In addition to clearing candida, I also believe that molybdenum helps clear other toxins from the body especially when chelating or doing cleanses. I am definitely sticking with it and recommend it for people with thyroid, adrenal, mycosis (from fungal mold infections), chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia issues.

The hair loss issue I thought might be attributed to molybdenum after I had been on it a few months and noticed an increase of hair loss...is NOT from the molybdenum. It is still my thyroid and adrenal issues not balanced. The other concern I had was iron. My iron levels are always low and did not change one way or another with the addition of molybdenum so it is good news that it is not impacting either my iron levels or hair growth at my dosage levels.

For those still thinking of trying molybdenum for candida, I highly recommend it. I have seen better results from this little mineral than all the antifungal, anti-candida treatments I have done in over 30 years. It is cheap enough that if it doesn't work after a few months, you really didn't invest too much unlike many other treatments.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (2)