I have a major candida infestation that I've been battling for 2+ years, caused by 4 months of unnecessary Antibiotics .
Have just about been keeping symptoms in check through diet etc, but when I saw this I thought I would give it a try.
I've taken molybdenum in smaller doses before, but for the last two days I've tried 600mcg.
What happened was actually an INCREASE in my symptoms! Quite a major one, v similar to die off caused by upping antifungals. Joint pain, joint stiffness, aches, pains, etc etc. I feel like I've stepped back in time by about a year, in two days!
Any ideas what this could be? I thought it was supposed to help with die off, not cause it? :-))
Maybe it's changed the form of so many toxins to a form that's processable by the liver, that my liver is overloaded?
Whatever it is, I feel AWFUL so just wondering whether to stick it out and see if it goes off or reduce the dose right down for a while.