CureZone   Log On   Join
foods that lower blood pressure

Views: 8,729
Published: 20 y

foods that lower blood pressure

Before you take prescribed medicine for high blood pressure try these;

Celery--When I drink one to two ounces of Celery juice my blood pressure (systolic or upper) drops 30 to 40 points for about four hours. Starting 30 minutes after I drink the juice.

Acron squash---When I cut the top off and stuff with corned beef hash and bake, my blood pressure drops around 25 points for five hours starting 30 minutes after I eat it.

Eggplant---baked eggplant lowers my blood pressure 10 to 20 points for four hours starting 30 minutes after I eat it.

I am sure there are other foods that will lower your blood pressure. Buy yourself a bloodpressure monitor and check yourself frequently. I also discovered one food that RAISED my blood pressure 40 points--tortilla chips- and I like them.
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Before you take prescribed medicine for high blood pressure try these;

Celery--When I drink one to two ounces of Celery juice my blood pressure (systolic or upper) drops 30 to 40 points for about four hours. Starting 30 minutes after I drink the juice.

Acron squash---When I cut the top off and stuff with corned beef hash and bake, my blood pressure drops around 25 points for five hours starting 30 minutes after I eat it.

Eggplant---baked eggplant lowers my blood pressure 10 to 20 points for four hours starting 30 minutes after I eat it.

I am sure there are other foods that will lower your blood pressure. Buy yourself a bloodpressure monitor and check yourself frequently. I also discovered one food that RAISED my blood pressure 40 points--tortilla chips- and I like them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)