CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Involuntary vomiting immediately after eating.

Views: 113,259
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,171,019

Re: Involuntary vomiting immediately after eating.

Hello, this is the craziest thing. I was about to see a doctor, but I wanted to do some research first. I searched google and got to this page. I have very similar symptoms. I was talking with my sister over the weekend and she too thought maybe acid reflux, but I do not have any burning sensations. I vomit very small amounts that I typically react by swallowing. I need to do some experimenting, but from what I can tell the food is not digested. I have never spit it out, but I can feel it in the back of my throught. It occurs anywhere from 10 min to several hours after eating. It varies with what I'm eating and the amount. Sometimes I can eat very small meals and I burp and eventually vomit several times. It is not at every meal and I can go days or weeks before it happens again. It is extremely random and I do not know what triggers it, I have never been able to link it to specific foods. This started happening to me about 6 months ago. I also experience severe bloating to the point that I can not sit and have to either stand or lay down due to the pressure. I have tried to take OTC meds for the bloating, but I typically have to take a lot of them, and I'm not sure how healthy that is.

My next step is to experiment a little more so I have some information to give to the dr. when I finally go in and see him. It sounds like, from the other blogs, that several of you have tried several meds and have not been able to alleviate the problem. I don't want to take meds, so I will definitely be looking for natural remedies. Any more information from you or the other bloggers would be great. What kind of follow up have you had since you posted this?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.180 sec, (1)