CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks for Sharing

Views: 1,472
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,284,982

Re: Thanks for Sharing

I would probably give my kids the same thing I take, just a smaller dose, calculated by their weight. If your husband doesn't object to you saving money by making your own capsules, I don't see why there should be a problem. How does he feel about the children having worms? Does he want them to take the humaworm?

In my opinion, failure to cleanse deeply enough to reach parasites that have migrated to remote areas of the body and into the organs is sometimes confused with resistance. None the less, I also recommend that you rotate remedies as a precautionary measure against resistance. Cleanse with wormwood, green black walnut hull and cloves for a couple of weeks, give your body a break for a couple of weeks, cleanse with garlic for a couple of weeks, give your body a break for a couple of weeks, cleanse with oregano oil for a couple of weeks, etc, etc etc.

Due to genetic diversity, some herbs may work better for some people than others. This does not mean the ones that didn't work for you were snake oil. It simply means there may be some trial and error involved in finding out what works best for you and your children.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.242 sec, (1)