CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: congratulations! i have a question.

jessesmom1987 Views: 1,759
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,284,690

Re: congratulations! i have a question.

You made some good points in your post below this that I found to be true too Glax:
(Herbs Rule post)
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1284400

>>>Doctors do not seem to be aware that you have to kill parasites off systematically in many, many layers, or phases, or they would tell you that pharmaceutical drugs are not the answer, and to use herbs. There are dozens of layers, maybe hundreds, that have to die off, one by one. The hatchlings are the easiest to kill.

>>>In the process of using herbs to combat them effectively, you will steadily feel better and better with every layer that dies off. But if you wait too long between treatments, you will steadily get worse because worms lay hundreds of thousands of eggs. And it isn't until a mother worm dies, that the hatchlings start busting out of the eggs she laid. If you don't go after the hatchlings in a timely manner, you will have more worms than you had before you started cleaning out your system. If you wait until all the hatchlings lay eggs before you exterminate them again, look out. Worm colonies can grow exponentially if you aren't prepared to tenciously treat them over and over and over and over....<<<<<<

1 month on, 3 month off protocal would not have worked for me. I was fortunate to have a good ND that works with me that has an understanding of killing parasites in his 15 years of practice. He told me from the very start of it, that people make bigger messes for themselves by thinking they can do a one month cleanse and be done, and 3 months should be the very minimum- and as you said Glaxony, that they need to be killed in all their phases.

The biggest loads of parasites I killed, were during well into the 4-8th months of hitting them with different herbals, at larger doses than what it would say on the bottle- and taking several products together at the same time. But, that's how the ND addresses the parasites- depending upon how I muscle tested for which ones I was hitting at that time (and it changed), and what herbs showed to be the most effective at that time( it also changed) and at what dosages--which also changed.

Some herbal products that showed they were working effectively for a period of time (with proof in the toilet too), would then show that they were no longer being effective. I know people that are adamant that it has to be one specific dewormer product, that nothing else will work as well as it will..and have stayed on the same one day in and day out for months and months. It was a product I did use, but after several months, it then started showing that it was no longer working effectively for me.

"Killing them in layers" as you said Glaxony- FOR SURE! And I found that when I thought I had killed off one type..under that was another type. I also went 4 months thinking I wasn't seeing any sign of flukes anymore- after killing off loads of different varieties of them (in different stages)..and when the ND Vega/muscle tested me and flukes showed up, and a different herbal product more specific for flukes tested as what I needed (VRM4, Systemic Formulas) I was very surprised. It has different herbs than any others he had had me using.

Sure enough, within the week after starting it on the larger dose I tested for--I got a load of flukes in the toilet! He told me they probably had been hiding in some other organ someplace.

I will never say I'm "cured" of parasites, I now see it as a lifelong process, but I am FAR, FAR better than I was a year ago at this time! Patience and perserverance-have paid off--(and having a supportive husband who knew I was in bad shape when I started!)

It's also taken alot of liver flushing regulary, consistent supplements (including iodine), getting glands balanced with natural supplements, and hitting viruses with homeopathics (thanks again to the ND).

Addressing liver funcion problems found in the Liver Detox pathways test with specific amino acids/antioxidants, and chelating heavy metals (high level of Lead) is what I'm working on now--all of which has contributed to my immune system, and body being in the condition it has been in for years for the parasites TO get to the high level of infection to begin with.

Lifelong changes in diet, discovering food allergies..it's been a learning process...it's been like putting pieces of a puzzle together. It takes working on all the pieces to get the whole puzzle put together.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (3)