CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: congratulations! i have a question.

Views: 1,552
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,284,488

Re: congratulations! i have a question.

As far as deworming goes, it will be rather expensive to use products like humaworm to reduce the worm colonies significantly, as you will eventually have to take more than the recommended dose, in order to clease deeply enough to get the stragglers and wanderers.

And you will have to cleanse repeatedly for many months (maybe years) to completely get rid of them, then do routine maintenence to stay rid of them.

If I were you, I would order bulk herbs by the pound, along with some empty gel caps and a capsule maker. Grind the herbs in a coffee grinder, put the ground mixture through a fine tea strainer to remove the sticks. Make your own capsules with the powder you have strained. This will reduce the cost significantly. You could even grow some of the herbs, such as garlic and wormwood. It is even affordable to boil the herbs and cleanse your colon with them if you are buying bulk. It helps to go after them from both directions.

There are places where you can buy herbs that are already ground into a powder by the pound. Mountain Rose Herbs sells wormwood for $7.00 per pound. I haven't looked to see if they also have things like garlic, green black walnut hull, cloves, red clover, food grade diatomaceous earth, etc. It is a good idea to rotate products. Use garlic for a while, then use wormwood next time.

Yes, I do believe that ascaris can damage the heart and cause the kinds of pains you are experiencing, but there is no way for me to know for sure if that is what is causing your chest pain. I recommend that you strengthen and repair your heart by taking hawthorne. Buy hawthorne powder in bulk, put half a teaspoon of it in a cup of boiling water with a quarter teaspoon of cloves, squeeze some lemon and add a little honey. Yum Yum and will help your heart.

Are you getting plenty of iodine, potassium chloride, epsom salts, selenium? This will be important as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.066 sec, (1)