CureZone   Log On   Join
congratulations! i have a question.

healthybyfaith Views: 1,875
Published: 16 years ago

congratulations! i have a question.

congratulations on your new forum! i'm so glad that you are here to share your experience.

i posted the following on parasite support and ask humaworm but i would really like your thoughts please:

i have done three rounds of humaworm and have felt so much better with each round. i have done about 10 liver flushes and had wonderful success, i'm taking iodine. i am not overweight, i'm active and i eat pretty well. BUT, i still have chest pains when i exercise. if i raise my heart rate too much, i experience sharp pains. i have no history of heart disease!

could this be a heart worm? i'm pretty sure i'm still dealing with ascaris as i have psoriasis patches on my elbows and i cough out nasty grey streaked phlegm. i suspect tapeworms too as i occasionally feel a "bite" in my intestines.

i have seen flukes both intestinal and liver but i haven't "poked". i have passed long white round worms years ago on 2 separate occasions and just took the local worm pill (i live in asia): combantran. had stool tested in hospital and, of course, they found nothing. :) now i know a little bit better thanks to curezone and humaworm.

where do i go from here? i have a husband and 4 children who cleanse together with me as i request it. thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.043 sec, (1)