My gallbladder was removed 5 years ago - possible stone in bile duct

Views: 21,666
Published: 22 years ago

This is a reply to # 127,297

My gallbladder was removed 5 years ago - possible stone in bile duct

//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?i=533&f=4

Subject: Re: possible stone in bile duck
Date: * 20:54 Feb 22 2002

I'm going through the same thing right now! My gallbladder was removed 5 years ago.

Try the gallbladder flush....everyone else here has....with amazing results! Did the "flush" last Saturday and passed hundreds (you'll believe it when you do it) of stones! Gonna do it again this weekend. You should repeat it every 2 - 3 weeks until you've got them all out.

Let the doctors take care of it, and you could end up with more problems than you've got now! There's a story somewhere on this site (can't remember where I found it) from a woman whose biliary duct was "nicked" during surgery. Very touchy surgery! Once it's damaged, she claims, there's no remedy. She's been to doctors and courtrooms for year.....all to no avail!

Again, you can pay thousands at the hospital and take the risk.....or you can do it yourself at home the safe way for about ten dollars. You'll find 8000 + testamonies here from people who have done it successfully! If you don't get relief after 2 or 3 attempts.....then go to the doctor!

More than a few people here have already "lost" their gallbladder, as have I, and are experiencing reoccurence of the original symptoms that the doctors only TEMPORARILY relieved us of by "maming" our bodies! That's why we're doing the "flush" now.....and getting results! It really SOUNDS harder (more complicated) than it is.....but you've got to go through it the first time to see that!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.249 sec, (1)