CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: to Paint Lady

paint lady Views: 5,502
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 126,919

Re: to Paint Lady

Hi paint lady, dont worry i didnt take it to heart lol i totally understand ur dilemma as i have a major one as well (excess body and facial hair) the worst thing is that nothing can remove it, thats how stubborn it is. (i wish the hair on my scalp was this tough lol i'm actually losing scalp hair noticably--thats why i'm thinkin its a hormone problem for me) waxing doesnt help at all, the box says 4-6 weeks, mine is back within days. (and its not any less course when it comes back either, the box lied, just another marketing ploy lol) its getting disgustingly overwhelming. i havent found a solution yet, but i'm workin on one lol. electrolysis (and just the fear of needles) seems to expensive and painful. ditto for laser (and i've heard thats not even permanent). shaving, waxes, depilatories leave behind awful unsightly ingrowns and rashes. like you, i too wish there was a magic potion that would get rid of this problem for good, but until then i guess i'll just have to grin and bear it and sulk privately at my embarassing situation. (thats why i was telling him to go a little easy on his gf, she must be embarassed enough as it is, men cant expect women to be perfect because they're far from it as well.) Blame it on society for instilling these superficial values in our heads lol... thats why when zaney posted that doing some cleanses and fasts alleviated her facial hair problem i was doing cartwheels around the living room lol... paint lady you've done cleanses/fasts right? have you noticed a change in hair growth (for the better or worse)??

Well thanks for listening to my raving and ranting =)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)