CureZone   Log On   Join
Female Facial Hair

Views: 5,953
Published: 22 y

Female Facial Hair

Hi there, I am desperate for some help from somebody about a very embarassing situation. I have been going out with my girlfriend for three years now and we have a very loving and beautiful relationship that I hope will end in our getting married eventually. (I have posted this on another branch of the site and received abuse, please realise that I am desperate for help as this is really depressing me and I am not just a sexist male) Over the last two years (she started taking the pill about two years ago - a coincidence?) I have noticed a growth of facial hair on my girl-friend's top lip and on other areas of her body as well. The hair on her lip is now fairly dark and I find it very hard to ignore and I do find it somewhat unattractive. I am however stuck as to what I should do because I really do not want to hurt her feelings by telling her about it but at the same time I find that I am becoming more and more disenamoured by it. I really am pleading for some help here as I don't know who to turn to - it is an embarassing problem for me to talk to my friends about and I would be very grateful if anyone out there could please guide me on what to do. Thanks a lot.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)