CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: to Paint Lady

Views: 5,636
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 126,916

Re: to Paint Lady

I have hair in embarrassing places too (around my nipples [blush], on my belly). It seems to get darker and tougher the more I remove it. I am now having electrolysis as I was getting too many ingrown hairs from plucking. It is supposed to be permanent. I'm told it will take 6 sessions to be permanent. I checked the safety of it with my doctor first. Apparently, it damages the hair follicle so eventually the hair won't grow there anymore. So far, I'm really happy with the results. They definitely take longer to grow back than after waxing/plucking. As for permanent, I'll let you know in a few months! (there are a lot to tackle so 6 zaps per hair adds up to a lot of sessions but I can't stand it anymore so it's worth it!). yes it is a bit painful but again, it's worth it!

As for legs, bikini, etc. I wax. I hate the prickly stubble regrowth of shaving. I can't say that my hair has got any less from waxing either, though it does seem to slow the growth. But at least I don't have to think about it for several weeks before it's time to wax again. Arab women have been waxing for hundreds (thousands?) of years. The woman who made NADS is originally middle-eastern too.

I thought my odd hair growth was from hormonal imbalance and had blood tests but on the contrary I had almost zero testosterone (so-called "hirsuit" women have higher levels of testosterone). For some people it is a hormone imbalance, hence why some have noticed a change in hair growth from cleansing, liver flushing.

I think mine is genetic so electrolysis it is for me.

And I agree with everyone about the pill. Yuk! It's a good ten years or more since I came off it and what a difference.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)