CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Strain on my relationship due to cocaine and codependency

Views: 8,821
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,266,536

Re: Strain on my relationship due to cocaine and codependency

You say other than your coke problems, your relationship is fantastic. I say there is no relationship when coke is involved. It controls your life. It ruins your life. It is impossible to live with a coke addict. It is sad that you wasted your money.

You want out from coke, you move out and you don't hang with anyone that has coke addictions problems. I know all about it, but have never been addicted, lucky me. I know of 4 people that have died due to coke. I have a sibling that ended up selling everything he owned and lived on the street, slept in a tent in -40Celcius weather. If I were to have said to him when he was 20 years old that that was going to happen to him, he would have said I was crazy. I have seen him down on his knees begging for coke. He has stolen and lied for coke. Any of this sinking in? Probably not, cause you still want your coke. You are looking for the initial high you got even when you are not getting it. You are confused even about your girlfriend not having a coke problem. That what coke does, screws up your thought processes.

You have to go cold turkey, find other ways to combat your boredom, and stop making excuses, and get out of there and cut all ties. You already proved being around a user just makes you use. Most likely I have said all this for nothing and you are probably doing coke right now. You haven't found anything close to a rock bottom yet. Hopefully it won't be when you are living on the street and prostituting yourself. Wish you would prove me wrong though.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)