CureZone   Log On   Join
Good Morning, Ronnie!

Juniper Berry Views: 3,182
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 126,656

Good Morning, Ronnie!

Hi Ronnie! There's no doubt about it--I feel amazingly alive now since I've been liver flushing!!! This kidney pain is a brand new problem for me. I probably clogged up my kidneys with toxins or something like that. I will not ever give up my Liver Flushing while I still have gall stones! It's the most alive I've felt in years!

However, I also believe that a fast would be very beneficial for me also. I am still looking forward to it, but two weeks ago, I was telling God I would NEVER try to fast again as I felt like I was going to die. At the very least, I will attempt to go on a "raw" diet for awhile to detox more slowly this time and prepare my body properly.

I've looked over Hulda Clark 's kidney cleanse (I actually have it right on my desktop for reference), but I don't have all those ingredients. I'll try to get to my favorite health food store in the next few days. It's a six hour drive for me one way, but this store has lots of fresh dried herbs that they package themselves. I know that they have these herbs, and I will start using them, when I can get my hands on them. Yes, my pain was quite strong. It was difficult to even move around.

Thank you for your kind words and concern. I hope you had a good night's sleep.

Love, Juniper

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)