CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 6th flush completed today

Juniper Berry Views: 3,119
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 126,636

Re: 6th flush completed today

Hi, Ronnie!

YIPPEE!! YAY!! I'm over here in dreary Texas turning cartwheels for you! And I'm SO glad I got to share with you about the coffee enema. It's meant so much to me, also. But the best part about it is, you are constantly thanking me for it, and I feel so fantastic inside because I got to help alleviate the suffering of another human being.

How I wish others were as open minded about natural health techniques and would receive advice openly. My mother-in-law suffers from overweight, colitis, sinus troubles, high blood pressure, etc. and she won't even accept the very simplest advice to go to a vegetarian diet. What a shame! Too many people let their stomachs/taste buds be their master. Just makes my heart bleed. Oh well. I guess you just can't convince those really don't want help.

Sorry to go off on a tangent like that. What I really wanted to say is that you have made my day YET AGAIN, and I thank you!

Blessings to you, Ronnie!

Juniper

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)