CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anything you can eat or drink to help shrink gallstones before cleansing?

Views: 11,773
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 126,328

Re: Anything you can eat or drink to help shrink gallstones before cleansing?

Thanks for the info Fil.
I have been taking liver supplements from a company called Metagenics and a tblspn of lecithin granules on my breckie every morning and I thing it definetly helps. I started this regime after being carted to hospital 2 nights in a row 2 months ago. On the first night , it took the ambulance men 20 minutes to get me off the loungeroom floor as the pain was so great, I couldnt move.They were so kind and just had to wait until the pain killers kicked in.On the second night my husband actually got me up there, but I wished I'd called the ambulance again as the hospital just
ignored me and left me sitting in the waiting room for half an hour in agony knowing full well what the problem was as I'd only been there the night before and they knew all I needed was some pain relief. It was after that I decided to try the flushes again as I'd tried them 2 years ago with no sucsess as I did'nt know about the cleansing program.There is a lot you can do to ease the discomfort until you get the stones moving, just depends on whats avaliable to you.
Susie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (1)