CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anything you can eat or drink to help shrink gallstones before cleansing?

Fil Views: 12,007
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 126,324

Re: Anything you can eat or drink to help shrink gallstones before cleansing?

Thanks for your reply Susie! Another option for later if the herbs aren't effective. Can't vouch for it yet though.

I was so blocked up with stones that bile wasn't passing and my stools were clay-coloured. A naturopath I went to put me on a product called DTM made by "Macromolecular" an Australian supplement company. The next day I had brown stools for the first time in days (sorry to be graphic!).

The biggest effect I noticed was that my skin became very soft and supple. DTM has lecithin and various aminos for the liver/GB like L-cysteine.

Now I am taking a locally made product called Liverol. It's basically the same but has a few more ingredients like Dandelion and Folic acid.

Macromolecular say that if you take DTM for a year, you should have no more problems. My friend (a naturopath in WA) put one of her clients on it. She was going into hospital with GB attacks almost every second weekend. Her attacks subsided and she was really happy but my friend hasn't followed up on it yet to see if she's still OK.

So, I don't know if it works like they say. But I am staying on the Liverol for a year to see!

I am interested in Chinese herbs though, but I guess you have to give one method a fair go before trying another! Keep in touch!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)