CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dyeing to know the answer

Andy Views: 5,551
Published: 22 years ago

This is a reply to # 126,095

Re: Dyeing to know the answer

You have a point there, but clearly these green things are not just olive oil (if they contain olive oil at all). Olive
oil would only be one ingredient in the chemical soup that (supposedly) precipitates these green things. So
the quantity of oil wouldn't necessarily add up to the amount of stones--in particular there could be either more or less of the stones than of the oil.

Am I really going to be the first one to try beet juice?
I was sure someone would 'beet' me to the punch.
If the stones are red straight through, we won't needto worry about logic and senarios and chemical soups--we can see the stain (or not see the stain, as I suspect will be the result--thus proving for once and for all that they can't be made with olive oil as an ingredient.

Thanks for the post. You're right that we need to be more careful about simplifying the idea being tested here too far: the test won't determine whether or not they are 'made of olive oil' , but only whether they are 'made with olive oil as one ingredient.

Andy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.135 sec, (1)