Re: Dyeing to know the answer

Andy Views: 5,701
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 125,930

Re: Dyeing to know the answer

Hi, Mikey.

Let me tell you why I’d like to try the color test. I certainly
don’t think rock-hard stones can’t be flushed out. The
evidence for that seems very good, as you say. I take it that no one is going to argue that a rock-hard stone got fabricated in the intestine in a single day.

So, just to be clear, my main interest is in the soft green things with the gooey emerald centers that often come out in such huge numbers when we flush. The color test should resolve the issue for these very definitively.

It’s true that these green things don’t always come out, and that sometimes just a few come out, but then the chemical contents of the
digestive system are highly variable in many different ways, and it may just be that the right proportions of digestive acid, bile, oil, or whatever might be involved, just aren’t conducive to forming the green things on every occasion.

The color test should resolve the issue. IF stones come out on a particular occasion, and IF they are colored straight through by the stain, this will strongly suggest that these green things are not gallstones. Conversely, if they aren’t stained inside, they almost have to be Gallstones of some kind, since they could not otherwise have escaped being stained all the way through.

If these green things pass the color test, I will shut up and drink my oil without another whisper of sedition. Please understand, though, that I’m NOT suggesting that flushing does no good. It’s just a question of the green softies. They represent a hurdle for a lot of people approaching this flushing scene, and if the hurdle can be eliminated
I think a lot of people will be relieved.

I should also say that I like this test because it doesn’t depend on hearsay. Each person can do the test him or herself and see the result.
I tend not to place a lot of credence in hearsay--especially when people have a lot invested in being right (and especially where my health is concerned!). In general, the Internet is very useful, but it’s best to take anything you read with one or two grains of salt. The fact that someone said X doesn’t make X true, or the fact that someone says their doctor said X, or that they have an aunt who told them she had a friend who said X. But seeing for yourself can’t be denied. That’s why I like this test. Each person can find out individually without hearsay and persuasion and negative feelings about doctors, etc., getting in the way.

Of course, if the green things turn out not to be gallstones, get ready for fireworks from people who have an irrational commitment to the little green things. Actually, I hope the things DO pass the color test so we can avoid the outrage and hysteria that will no doubt follow if they do not.

Time will tell. Thanks for the reply.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (2)