CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 789Superman...

789superman Views: 4,729
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 125,224

Re: 789Superman...

Hi Everyone,

Sorry it has been so long since my last post. I forgot to check this page.

A few things.
I decided not to edit out the Doctors number right now. If you need it, I think you should use it. I was there last week, and there was a woman with skin problems far worse than mine. Before I left, the Doctor tracked me down to ask if I would discuss my treatment with her. I gladly obliged. But I realized was that the Doctor was longing to share this info with her patients...but felt to judged to be the one to bring it up. I brough it up withno problem.

A few more things. I haven't been eating as well as I should since I ended the fast. So, of course, my skin irritations are acting up.

More importantly, I am no longer ashamed. This seemed no longer 'dirty' to me. In fact, it seems marvelous. I am going to go on a 7 day fast starting tomorrow. This time I'll consume some veggie juice as well, though.

I have been telling everyone who I think might listen about this miracle. Some look at me like I am crazy. But those who have seen me through the rough stages can't believe what this does for me. My theory: it goes straight to the root of the problem. Forget the symtoms, I want to cure my ailments.

Someone asked about rubbing the urine on my skin. I think its imperative. I know that 4 day old urine is best, but it also smells. I have had great results with immediate urine. I pee into a glass and rub it on after a hot shower (so my pores are open). I towel off, and then rub the urine in. It doesn't smell one bit. I leave it on over night and shower it off in the morning. Miracle worker, I kid you not.

I still don't think urine TASTES great, but oddly enough, I now find that I crave it. Especially when I haven't been taking it. I take less than I did before, and just short of shoot it on back. It helps me eat well, too. THe worse you eat, the worse the taste.

I will try to be better about checking this boeard.

I look forward to hearing all of your stories about healing and rejuvanation!
Good things are in store for all of you who believe you deserve it!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)