CureZone   Log On   Join
789Superman...

Views: 4,909
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 125,203

789Superman...

I really appreciate your telling about your fast!

I wish I could start, but when I get my courage up, I realise I haven't done any preparation, and I have to quit s-m-o-k-i-n-g. (Omigosh!) And other things...like some of the foods hubby brings home for 'treats', and so on. I know I'm not prepared, though I may 'just do it' one day soon.

Then, too, there are the rubs. Did you do those? Do they smell up the house? (Maybe I could go live on the porch for a week or so, since the weather is getting better. It smells of lilacs out there right now.)

From your experience, would you say that the help of a professional is necessary? So few of us know who to ask, or what to ask for.

And, for all those who will read your posts in the future, will you go into 'edit' on the post where you said the doctor's name and wipe out her name with your 'backspace' button?

Two reasons for that, I think...one is that she might like to be asked, first, and two, she might not yet be set up to handle the calls.

Only you and the moderator can delete this lady's name.

Again, thanks so much for telling the story of your fast. You help many.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)