CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 789superman

789superman Views: 5,260
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 125,211

Re: 789superman

Hi Hanna,

This Doctor is in Southern California. I'll give you her info so you can call and maybe she has some references (sorry- everything is getting better except my spelling)

Her name is Dr. Grace Lee
Her practice is called EAST AND WEST MEDICAL CLINIC
She's very interesting. Because she is in a predominantly Jewish area, she is certified Kosher as well.

When I first went to her, she started by having me place my arms on her desk and she felt my wrists. This is how she knew wich meridians she was dealing with. There was no pretense. No BS. It was outstanding. She says the beauty of treating your body with its own medicine, is that new viruses and illnesses pop up all the time. Our bodies know about them and try to fight them off in various ways. Often Western Medicine can only uncover a virus that it has classified in the past, and is unaware of how to approach new viruses that are morphing constantly. I am on a heavy dose of accupuncturs for three weeks. She is the first to stay we learn as we go and hopefully this is right.

I really trust her.

May even be worth spending a few week in Californina if you are really struggling with something.

My best to you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)