CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can anyone explain this apparent contradiction?

anja Views: 2,739
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 124,353

Re: Can anyone explain this apparent contradiction?

I just started doing UT about a week ago and I'm very impressed with it already. I did also wonder about a similar contradication, though, in the sense that I have read postings here and in links to web sites about this topic that you should generally avoid drinking your urine if you are taking medications because of residues of that medication being elimited in the urine. So....... if toxins and chemicals are filtered/eliminated in the colon, liver & thru the lungs, why would there be drug residues in the urine? I am in the weaning stage, myself, since I make very healthy choices with the exception of a half-dose of a prescription sleep medication that i have not been able to get off of completely for a number of years, since I've had a huge problem with insomnia. I actually think the UT is going to help the insomnia, since I do feel the calming effects and seems to allow me to function on less sleep, and I don't get the sense that I'm harming myself because my lifestyle isn't totally pure, but I do also wonder about this particular contradiction - if anyone can elaborate.....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)