CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: research before action!?!

Hutch Views: 2,597
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 123,267

Re: research before action!?!

I will have a look for some fairly comprehensive websites later on as i'm just about to pop out.

I think if you search for ayurveda together with urine therapy e.g. "urine therapy"+"amaroli" on google you will find more specific information relating to the practice.

There are various different ways of using the therapy. That is why you need to spend time finding one that suits you.

Basically, Vegetarian diet is best even if your only using small amounts.

When I was doing the therapy i was using mid-stream only. Drinking about 25-50ml in the morning. It really depends what you are trying to achieve and what your trying to heal. A glass a day keeps the doctor away, but if you are trying to cure cancer or aids you may wish to fast. This was never a consideration for me, atleast not at the moment.

Some say that it can be beneficial even as a homeopathic remedy (which it is in effect anyway). But what I mean is even in extremely small amounts it can be effective.

As far as taste goes. Well, do you remember the first time you tried wine, beer, tea or cofee. You most likely didn't like it. So I guess its an aquired taste. I have been using Black-Walnut Complex for about 3 days now. The first time I tried it, I thought it was foul (even mixed with green tea). But you get used to it.

With Urine, if the taste is especially bad it is because of your overall health and diet. In time the urine taste will improve as your health improves. Some foods such as Asparagus can give an extremely pungent taste to your urine. So it is a true reflection of your diet.

Initially you can add it to your morning fruit drink to get over the taste. You should gradually increase the amount of urine and decrease the juice till it is pure. But really taste can be in the mind. Understanding what it is helps the taste and when you are drinking it, be gratefull, don't fear it. Maybe thank god, allah, our ancient ancestors or anyone else you feel deserves credit for such simple, available medicine. Meditate, make a wish, really whatever your spirituality/religion allows.

Ghandi used to have a glass a day as a morning tonic. Some may want more. Its a personal decision based on what you feel makes most sense and can be adopted to your lifestyle most easily.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)