CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: research before action!?!

Keep Flushin Views: 2,698
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 123,266

Re: research before action!?!

#19010,

Sorry no doctor here, but I notice on me personally, that my eyes go bloodshot when I have had too much to drink.

I would drink my evening urine accept it tastes like water. I try not to throw any out though at least not until I know I have no use for it. I use up all my urine daily on enemas or now possibly hair rinses. But fresh morning urine 8 ounces gets drunken immediately with a straw then about an hour later another 8 ounces gets drunken.
Sometime less sometimes more throughout the day depending on how I feel and what I have ate.

If your eyes are clear then don't worry how much. Trust and follow your inner comfort zone, and do meditate and/or hold yogic-like postures and balances after drinking your urine. Its part of the magic of UT. I also like to hold a position while retaining a urine enema.

I do not know what you are eating but gas die off possibly could be instantly relieved with a urine enema.

Good luck and congrats for bravery!

KF

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

#19010,

Sorry no doctor here, but I notice on me personally, that my eyes go bloodshot when I have had too much to drink.

I would drink my evening urine accept it tastes like water. I try not to throw any out though at least not until I know I have no use for it. I use up all my urine daily on enemas or now possibly hair rinses. But fresh morning urine 8 ounces to 16 ounces gets drunken with a straw and immediately.

If your eyes are clear is then don't worry how much. Trust and follow your inner comfort zone, and do meditate and/or hold yogic-like postures and balances after drinking your urine. Its part of the magic of UT. I also like to hold a position while retaining a urine enema.

I do not know what you are eating but gas die off could be instantly relieved with a urine enema.

Good luck and congrats for bravery!

KF

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)