CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: VL, CD4, CD8, and Sutherlandia OPC

lifesabreez Views: 7,047
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,188,543

Re: VL, CD4, CD8, and Sutherlandia OPC

Helloha and greetings HHG,

Thank you for your feedback, knowledge and blessed talent for putting things into plain words since I'm not that savvy on biomechanics. I found myself reading research and abstracts for months; one branching off another until I hit a mental cul de sac feeling frustrated.

I imagine if those unfortunate folks at death's door in SA were able to recover, gain weight and live life again without much feedback to Marc or the treating physicians that(I'm hopefully assuming)is a good sign.

Also, the awesome info and updates and feedback from Tony Isaacs website and his input here is well, a blessing, really.

I just really believe it's about getting the immune system healthy enough to fight the buggers and the other part of the journey gained is our spiritual lessons.

Really, the people on these forums are awesome. I have an abject attitude of gratitude and I'm so thankful for the people here.

Thanks for spending your time writing to me! : )

LB

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)