CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The bottom line: OPC works no matter how you look at it

dquixote1217 Views: 7,049
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,188,079

Re: The bottom line: OPC works no matter how you look at it

All I can tell you is that every subject in the clinical trial had an increased CD4 count at 30 days and a greater increase at 60 days.  In actual practice, the hundreds of people who have used the OPC supplement in South Africa have taken it for a few months (at least two and no more than 4 normally) and then most have stopped.  In the four years that it has been used, very few have ever returned to take additional amounts.  If it were me, I would do like I advise cancer patients once they are victorious over their cancer and continue taking a lesser maintenance amount to keep their immune systems operating at a high level (for example, instead of taking 3 doses of 5 ml daily, take 3 doses a week).  That is about what I take of the home remedy version and I have neither cancer nor HIV as far as I know (and plan to keep my immune system boosted so that I do not acquire either one).

I hope that at some point there is more extensive testing and that the CD4/8 and viral load counts are measured and followed over longer periods of time so that we can have those numbers instead of just saying that several hundred people have used it and it has never failed to reverse HIV/AIDS symptoms.

What people have to realize is that Marc Swanepoel produced this herbal mixture as a labor of love to help his native South Africans.  Until shortly before the clinical trial, when a friend put up a website for him, almost all of the supplement was sold by word of mouth.  The people bought the product, their symptoms were reversed, and they went back to their villages, jobs and families.   Now that a pharmaceutical manufacturing company is making it and as it gains more acceptance amoung actual clinics I hope to see more precise figures to pass along.

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)