CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Answers to Jim Humbles questions

Views: 16,002
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,177,175

Re: Answers to Jim Humbles questions

I think what Jim is trying to tell you Tom, is that neither you nor Bruce are as smart as him. He has the answers, the ONLY answers, and unless you two want to figure out those answers for yourselves, there is no way that neither one of you will ever know as much as him.
Actually, you can avoid all the experimentation completely and do what Jim did, and just ask someone who knows all about chlorne dioxide for all your answers. Hey, wait a minute, you're already doing that, arent you?
At first I didnt like you Tom, because you appeared to be someone who was tring to shove Miracle-Mineral-Supplement down everybody's throats like Jim and the Humblites are doing. But now I REALLY feel you are truly trying to figure this chlorine dioxide out so people can at least be safe in their experiments using it. And you appear to have ruffled a few feathers, good for you.
I dont understand why you dont try to start your own forum on just chlorine dioxide, here on curezone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)