CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Answers to Jim Humbles questions

Indiana99 Views: 16,311
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,175,546

Re: Answers to Jim Humbles questions

Tom, I'm glad you posted you testing process. I appreciate your efforts. I'm sure you are doing your best. It wasn't Biosafe that wrote that answer after all. So your testing procedure was OK if you were just testing to see if ascorbic acid will activate sodium chloride. But that's not really the question. The question really is, "Will ADDED ascorbic acid cause a decrease in the production of chlorine dioxide in the human body when using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ?" WE ARE REALLY TALKING ABOUT THE HUMAN BODY.

What's going to happen in the human body is often far removed from what you are doing on the laboratory table.

So first go to the store and buy some apple juice that has had some ascorbic acid added to it, and also buy some apple juice that does not have any ascorbic acid added.

Next, take two glasses and put 6 drops of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement in each glass and 30 drops of citric acid in each glass. Wait the standard time (3 minute). And now into one of these glasses pour 1/2 glass of the apple juice that has the added ascorbic acid and into the other glass pour an equal amount of apple juice that does not have added ascorbic acie.

Now, a person usually waits around at least 5 minutes before drinking the solution so give it at least 5 minutes and then measure the chlorine dioxide level in each glass. Not so easy to read chlorine dioxide in apple juice is it? well if you are careful you can get a reading. Now every 10 minutes or so measure the chlorine dioxide in both glasses. You will notice that the glass with the added ascorbic acid will produce less and less chlorine dioxide. That is what is probably happening in the human body after you drink the apple juice. At least it gives us a good idea.

You can get a lot of absolute readings doing tests on the bench, but tests in the body are different. In my book I said Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is less effective when using drinks with added ascorbic acid.

The reason I was disgusted with you was you are attempting to help someone that is actually doing harm. It spent years with MMS testing and proving it out using my last dollar and more to do so. And then I presented it to the world. In the US today there are more than 200,000 people who are using MMS. Thousands (more than 50,000) have emailed me. People are getting well, and a day never goes by that people don't phone to say thanks. Why should I tell you my testing procedures; all you guys are trying to do is hurt the MMS movement. It is not my job to furnish you with proof. Proof is all over the internet. I'm just sorry that you insist on doing harm. Jim Humble

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)