CureZone   Log On   Join
Poking around, reading all I can find...

fledgling Views: 2,962
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,159,380

Poking around, reading all I can find...

...Right from the start, when I first saw the film...I see that Zdenko's 'business' is not what one might expect from a 'businessman', Chiron. A fine bonus, in my opinion.

I wondered when 'the book' would come out, for one thing, and when and where one could purchase the video.

Then I noticed some about the efforts to begin the N. American instruction in Marina Del Rey, California...as well as someone else more easterly. I wondered who these folks were, and who had commissioned the video, etc.

Meanwhile, I noticed more about Zdenko, himself, and others around the world pioneering in this field.

Watching the video repeatedly, we found ourselves 'doing' our own version of the 'protocol', whatever that might be.

Also, the one point the video makes, about 90% of people being interested in this concept, and 60% believing it is true, kept repeating in my head.

Surely to goodness there are many, many ways to well-being, figured out by so many folks over the time we have been thinking creatures on this planet.

In my own life I've noticed a few times when I got tangible electrical currents on my body, when another was obviously 'sending' them, consciously or not.

That was a very 'freeing' realization, I must say. 'Proof', I think, of the fact that we do influence others without saying a word, and perhaps the events of our lives.

My current experiment is to simply accept that the very words I think, without 'meditation', or 'statements', etc., come true.

Don't giggle but, last night I thought the word 'BioCleanse', to achieve the BM I wished for this morning.

I can't find my bottle of the stuff and I've been wishing for that effect. So I simply said the word, thinking that might be enough. So far, this morning, I got a bit of the effect. I'll keep applying this principle, with little 'straining' at the effort to implant the idea...just accepting it, and see where it takes me.

I've got a couple of other irons in the fire, too.

I've wondered the price of a plane ticket over there, but, perhaps he'll come here...or publish a book...or phone me. (Big grin!)

There's a phone number there, where one of his partners answers...probably about Zdenko's seminars. I wonder if that fellow speaks English.

The gentleman himself seems to speak Italian, although, on the video, he was introduced in English at one speaking engagement.

Thinking and thinking...but I'll quit that, and see what develops.

Thanks so much for your input. Two heads ARE better than one, when both are interested.

F.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.111 sec, (2)