CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone seen this documentary on energy healing?

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 2,999
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,158,478

Re: Anyone seen this documentary on energy healing?

yes, it does look like a good intro ( especially for those who aren't already attuned to energy healing, and who might want to be 'convinced') and I'm surprised actually there hasn't been one like it made before now. On youtube though you can learn the process in minutes; there are several EFT videos, and as fledgling says, you start to see how easy and how fast the whole process can be. The Yuen Method too is pretty interesting...

I downloaded free the manual online from Gray Craig(the founder of EFT)red, it (it's sort of disjointed) and practised it a bit. Then I sort of dropped the process, not sure why. I got really into Ho'oponopono and found that created some major shifts in my thinking--no, not just my thinking: I finally recognized the interrelationship between self and all others, and the 'secret' (for it seems like it is) of forgiveness.

Long story short(er)now that I've watched a few toutube videos (only minutes long)I feel that Gary's manual overcomplicates the process...

for some reason I just took up EFT again like yesterday--and am really noticing how well it works. One major issue was my sense of feeling other people's pain--especially those close to me--I knew it was as Abraham says :worry pretending to be necessary, and ultimately that my over-empathy tended to devalue others' own connections to a Divine and unlimited well of love and peace, but intellectually knowing is not the same as energetically *feeling a click of release*. Eft has really helped. It's amazingly simple (like the yuen method) but the feeling of the emotional intensity of any issue that troubles you, just turning 'off' so that it isn't an issue, is a huge relief. A revelation of freedom...

so--I haven't seen this doc. but if you are interested it's probably worth getting.
The processes itself is a good one.

apologies for the lack of editing in my post--this is sort of a fly-by response.
chiron

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)