CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone seen this documentary on energy healing?

fledgling Views: 2,935
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,158,578

Re: Anyone seen this documentary on energy healing?

You bet, Chiron!

In fact, I put out the thought that we would meet Zdenko, if only by chance.

Then I remembered that perhaps I was meeting him, in the video. I watched it about twenty times. Dh watched it a couple of times, too...and practices the 'hands on and over' on me.

:D

We both enjoy it.

One night when dh had felt very tired, etc., and had gone to bed before me...I spent a few minutes imagining him between my hands, with affection, of course.

My hands tingled, as he says his do whenever he gives energy.

The next morning he was chipper, said he'd had a fine sleep, and there was no more talk of seeing the doctor for a check-up!

We are seniors.

One interesting point that I picked up from the video is that he doesn't charge for his services. (Maybe for his instruction?) He accepts donations, instead.

What a fine way to remove that barrier!

I'd very much like to have gone to the events promoted in N. America (apparently by two different groups) but I'd have been hard-pressed to even get to their cities.

Though, dh has been a world traveler all his life. He'd have been packed and off in ten minutes, if I had suggested it.

Hm-m-m...maybe there are ways to make more things come true than I have thought.

I'll have to work on that.

F.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)