CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Here I go again! and again! and again!

biosafe Views: 8,641
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,160,636

Here I go again! and again! and again!

Hi #96341, your right I do support what you say, because they are the facts.

Here are two more for Miracle-Mineral-Supplement supporters,

I have asked 3 times now for peoples views on someone with a PhD in literature, and working in business communications all there life, to me deliberately deceiving people and claiming "Independent Miracle-Mineral-Supplement protocol evaluation by Dr. Edward Lias PhD" when he has no experience in medicine or chemistry.

But here is no 2,

"Dr Larry A Smith PhThD" is rewriting Humbles book into books, Dr MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!

series of books
MMS Simplified on how to use Miracle-Mineral-Supplement protocol (and alternative therapies) to battle serious and terminal pathogen-caused diseases.

http://optimalhealthpress.com/images/purpcov.bmp

#96341, I am tireing of MMS supporters like r4000 saying Jim said, Jim said,
so I have created and finished a web site :

MMS Exposed.
it will be reachable at
http://www.mmsexposed.weebly.com
in a couple of days!

Humble is going to stumble, in it I list the company that registered internationally in the late 90's it's intellectual property rights for what Humble claims he invented!
And try telling me that some pictures in Humbles book are not nearly identical drawings to those of the real Inventers. Shit everything is the same, intravenous work with HIV blood etc etc!

(WO/1999/017787) USE OF A CHEMICALLY-STABILIZED CHLORINE SOLUTION FOR INHIBITING AN ANTIGEN-SPECIFIC IMMUNE RESPONSE

In 2002 the Swiss BioTech company was bought out by a Canadian company who still own those rights worldwide, 2004 being last work/tests done as chemical has no medicinal approvals!

I also leed you to forums where in 2005 Humble is asking questions on chemistry/chemical forums about chlorine dioxide uses with malaria, after he cured 75,000.(And right now Humble is looking for people to post on a special site as he needs 75,000 testimonials, wonder how thay got that figure, playing catch up Jim)

And is it not amazing Humble now is proving stupidity has no age with
"plenty of people are on 50 and 100 drops a day", and "MMS does not cure anything, and Jim Humble does not sell MMS". r4000 reads this and bam, Jim said, Jim said. There is nothing Humble about Humble or MMS supporters, they have been reading my posts and bit by bit I have been releasing info, but now it's time to go for the juggler. (and I will use his tiger to rip it out)

Humble- Fraud, Liar, Con Man, Scam artist, but remember he was 25 years an aerospace engineer, worked on the Atom bomb, the mars probe, developed some computer, and invented the first roller door, what crap!

Jim said just recently! (but remember in his book he treated in 1997, 11 years ago, CONFUSED ARE YOU JIMBO)
"About 5 years ago, I had a number of discussions with the FDA concerning the MMS. At that time I covered all of the details. They were interested, but since I was taking it to Africa at that time they explained to me that they did not have any jurisdiction and/or interest in minerals going to Africa. They, however, felt that it was a good item and gave me encouragement."
Bull, rubbish, the FDA don't encourage the illegal use and administration of dangerous chemicals.

#96341, I was contacted privately by a national American current affairs show that is on once a week and goes for 60 minutes about assisting them with Humbles protocol, ended up telling them I can not help as I don't believe it and I am not stupid enough to make sense of it.

Anyway, I know why MMS supporters are so "underground", SSSHHHH new Humble site pass it on but don't tell that Bruce, because Benny Hinn's rallys are always packed.
Jimbo, I would be a bit worried if my followers were carrying diseases like hep and aids etc mixing with Benny's, imagine some of them like idsfireguy, JAB, turiya etc falling backwards for you, and when they are totally mad, just say it's MMS making them talk in tongues.

got that of my chest, feel better now!

Thanks for your time #96431

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (2)