CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: list of persons killed or permanently damaged by mms

Views: 8,290
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,160,630

Re: list of persons killed or permanently damaged by mms

since its hard to gauge "tone" I understand you assuming that my questions were aggressive but they were simply questions designed to inspire more questions and counter the knee jerk acceptance of some of the more radical stuff

Please dont attribute anything negative--you will know if I mean to be antyhing else

I am the very same poster of the "faulty science"thread and Id be willing by PM or public post to share any/all of my c.v. as long as Tom does as well. Tom has run into me and many of my colleagues on various other sites ( hep C and Lyme) and he always seems to have a buddy helping him sort out facts
or seem to be a bit foggy and can we help him find out more...then he falls into the " you need to do this" phase
one time he even claimed to have a friend with a tumor he was experimenting on who died--maybe it was true but we all found it odd that the story was limited to 2 of the many sites he posts on.

and he has the wonderful gift (really) of starting off saying he isnt sure about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and ending up supporting its use and very clearly stating its safe--and it follows a lot of internet marketing classes on how to get your target to come around to your goal.

How do I know??? Ive come across oh so many of these people trying to sell the latest cure-all and setting up cottage businesses as health coaches and avisors etc --Ive been a patient advocate for more than 15 yrs now, myself with chronic illness about 18 and Ive seen a lot of hucksters and it pains me when others are taken in.Ive reported countless diploma mills and uncredentialed advisors after first investigating to be sure of the duplicity. and by doing this all these years Ive amassed quite the list of questionable schools and people and practices.

there are a lot of desperate people and they are just prey unfortunately for those willing to make money off them/

If youre not the one who asked about Herx in another post then I apologize for my error--I thought you were and hence were using it and looking for real answers about it.and were then willing to beleive much of the hype

its frustrating to me and so I often want to shout "people ask the right questions before believing anything" if that frustration emerged in a list of questions that need to be asked and answered again I apologize

as for what I know--I know Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is based on a LOT of faulty and unverifiable information--when there is no honest disclosure there is a problem with accountability

and I know that far too many are abandoning other safer and possibly helpful treatments for this and maybe placing themselves in additional harm.

and Bruce seemed to support much of my other post so Im guessing he thinks my knowledge is ok--at least I hope so

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)