CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: list of persons killed or permanently damaged by mms

Views: 8,474
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,160,558

Re: list of persons killed or permanently damaged by mms

I don't think that prescription drugs that are dangerous has anything to do with the safety of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . One has nothing to do with the other. When speaking of experts, I assume you mean the FDA? What about experts that work with chlorine dioxide? I think at this point the question is not whether or not to use Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , but at what strength and how often. Also whether or not to use an activator, or water. There seem to be many questions about that, and some people are taking a smart approach to it. Tom is experimenting and finding the safest way to use it, not just relying on what Humble said. Whether you like him or not, Bruce does know what he is talking about when it comes to the chemical. As far as a list of those who were killed or permanently damaged by it, how would one go about that? Seems to me that most people are hesitant to tell their doctors that they are taking it, from what I am reading on the support forum. So just how would such a list be compiled?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.074 sec, (1)