CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: list of persons killed or permanently damaged by mms

Views: 8,324
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,160,623

Re: list of persons killed or permanently damaged by mms

I would imagine that there is a gentler way to ask those questions without using language that is pretty much guaranteed to start a war of words. Tempers seem to run pretty high on this forum, and once that happens, nothing is accomplished. As a matter of fact, I have been anti-MMS since the beginning, because I have been aware from the beginning that Humble does not have the credentials to make the wild statements that he has made. Giving Tom the benefit of the doubt, he has been working with Bruce, who is aware of the properties of chlorine dioxide, and has been fighting Miracle-Mineral-Supplement because it is too strong, shouldn't be activated, or ingested. Having said that, who are you, and what are your qualifications, that we can base our trust on the statements that you make. I think that that is a fair question. I'm not saying that you aren't qualified to make the statements that you have, I would just like to know what the qualifications are. You sound as if you know a great deal about the product, and if this it so, I would like to know what you know. In gentler terms, if you wouldn't mind. There are two people on this forum that have the facts that I can rely on, Bruce and Mike, and I believe that Tom is finding the facts. Are you another that can be trusted for the truth?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)