CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Calories, Digestion, Sprouted Grains, and a Raw Diet

HealingWaters Views: 11,905
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,155,292

Re: Calories, Digestion, Sprouted Grains, and a Raw Diet

Oh yeah...those sweet potato chips are really good. You can even season them with cinnamon and dip them in a little raw agave before dehydrating!!

I know I know here I go again with the detox thing...but whenever you have strong cravings for things you are detoxing them out of your system. Again detox will go on for a little while and then you will never have the craving again...unless you start eating what you are craving and try to do without it again. A good book explaining this is 12 Steps to Raw by Victoria Boutenko.

You mentioned being dry. Try adding more oils to your diet...especially coconut oil which you can eat a tablespoon from the jar daily as well as oiling your skin with it. Great results...coconut oil is the best oil for eating and putting on the skin. Some folk also use olive oil inside and out.

Experiment with gourmet raw foods also. There are tons of recipes on the internet. Alissa Cohen has a book with over 300 recipes in it. Any raw fooder who can't find something good to eat in that book just wants to eat without creativity. Which is okay if that's what ya wanna do ;-]

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)